Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight and Body Fat % goals

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way where I can have a body fat goal that is not tied to a weight goal?  I noticed the congratulatory messages are tied to weight only.  When I get under a set body fat goal nothing happens. I am not concerned about my overall weight (if I'm 220 lbs or 180 lbs); when I reach my body fat goal, I would be happy.  I do cardio and strength training so the former is more likely.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Fitness-Daemon.

Thanks for bringing this up!

At this moment we do not have any option to do that but maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could comment and vote on your idea to show their support. If you do please be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Fitness-Daemon.

Thanks for bringing this up!

At this moment we do not have any option to do that but maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could comment and vote on your idea to show their support. If you do please be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fitness-Daemon wrote:

Is there a way where I can have a body fat goal that is not tied to a weight goal?  I noticed the congratulatory messages are tied to weight only.  When I get under a set body fat goal nothing happens. I am not concerned about my overall weight (if I'm 220 lbs or 180 lbs); when I reach my body fat goal, I would be happy.  I do cardio and strength training so the former is more likely.

Yes, you can. I have done it.  Go to Account/Nutrition & Body/Body Fat in the app.  You can adjust the goal from there.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that months ago.  When the weight goal is set it gives me kudos for reaching a weight goal not both of both are reached.  I have yet to see a body fat goal at any time.  I'll try setting it again, but I have little confidence that it will work with or without a weight goal set.  Like I said, a weight means zilch.  I care about body fat % only.

Best Answer
0 Votes