Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Fitbit products record EOV?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

That's all I care about. Whats the cheapest watch that will show me maximum sleep details and show a graph like this. I need to see Oxygen saturation & Heart rate. Thank you.

IMG_20230103_044416_01.png

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dopovo Thanks for your input.

@TheEgg Thanks for reaching out about EOV (Estimated Oxygen Variation). As mentioned above by Dopovo, all Fitbit devices currently available record EOV. The device with the lowest price is the Fitbit Inspire 3. More about this device you can find in this website: FAQ - Fitbit Inspire 3

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

All Fitbit watches currently available do that. The cheapest is Inspire 3.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

@Dopovo Thanks for your input.

@TheEgg Thanks for reaching out about EOV (Estimated Oxygen Variation). As mentioned above by Dopovo, all Fitbit devices currently available record EOV. The device with the lowest price is the Fitbit Inspire 3. More about this device you can find in this website: FAQ - Fitbit Inspire 3

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually made a mistake: Fitbit ACE 3 doesn't measure EOV. 

I'm not sure why @RodrigoMFitbit you fell the need to comment adding practically nothing to my post.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheEgg  You mention oxygen saturation in your post.  I need to point out that this graph is NOT showing your SpO2 measurement.  SpO2 is a "%" number.  Please notice how the y-axis has Small and Big, with no numbers.  The current graph says Low and High, with no numbers.  IMO, Fitbit put an interesting spin on why there are no numbers.  Fitbit released the EOV graph in Nov 2019.  Fitbit didn't start reporting average sleeping SpO2, meaning it didn't give users a --%, until Oct 2020.  Fitbit didn't get FDA approval to report SpO2 % until Oct 2020.

If you are looking for a true sleeping SpO2 graph, the EOV graph is not it.  No Fitbit gives you a true sleeping SpO2 graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer