Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I LIKE (and/or Dislike) about the new (3.65+) Fitbit Graphic User Interface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As fitbit rolled out the new graphic interface (starting with 3.64) we all noticed and got fixated on the buggy Estimate of Oxygen Variation (EOV) graph.  That has been addressed in 3.65.   During the month that the EOV was erratic, I rolled back to v3.63 (old graphs) and stopped updating.  Maybe a few others did the same.  I know I can't stay on this OLD version forever, but I was hoping that the "early adopters"  of 3.65+ would provide some FEEDBACK as to what they like about the new graphs and what they don't like.  I'm hoping to be convinced that I should upgrade and that I'm missing out by lagging behind with the old graphiccs.  Thanks for any inputs.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

To be honest... there's a shed ton of thoughts/comments etc etc in the big https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Issues-with-nutrition-and-weight-graphs-after-update/td-... thread.

Fitbit have addressed the issue that was initially reported with the EOV graph, and they've also made a useful change to the weight graph (no longer picks some 20 odd pound range which just ended up with graph showing a flatline...) other complaints, such as the colour scheme not being pleasing to the eye, the Y axis of charts is now on the right hand side (as opposed to the left, where a chart/graph has just a single set of data being represented), not being able to landscape view them, data points that you may wish to see values for have to have you touch and hold the point on the chart you're interested in... rolling week/month data has now been modified to be a Mon-Sun week, and month data is now hard forced into being 1st day of the month to last day.  Calories in/out for a specific day now have to be looked at separately (whereas one could previously select  day and it would simply give you the in/out for the day in one hit)

I'm getting used to the chart/graph views, simply because I'm viewing them regularly 🙂 that's not to say I like them more than the previous iterations - and we know that the feature request (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-back-old-chart-features/idi-p/5194845) to bring the old charts back has been updated to 'not currently planned' status

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

still no native dark mode too 

Best Answer

To be honest... there's a shed ton of thoughts/comments etc etc in the big https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Issues-with-nutrition-and-weight-graphs-after-update/td-... thread.

Fitbit have addressed the issue that was initially reported with the EOV graph, and they've also made a useful change to the weight graph (no longer picks some 20 odd pound range which just ended up with graph showing a flatline...) other complaints, such as the colour scheme not being pleasing to the eye, the Y axis of charts is now on the right hand side (as opposed to the left, where a chart/graph has just a single set of data being represented), not being able to landscape view them, data points that you may wish to see values for have to have you touch and hold the point on the chart you're interested in... rolling week/month data has now been modified to be a Mon-Sun week, and month data is now hard forced into being 1st day of the month to last day.  Calories in/out for a specific day now have to be looked at separately (whereas one could previously select  day and it would simply give you the in/out for the day in one hit)

I'm getting used to the chart/graph views, simply because I'm viewing them regularly 🙂 that's not to say I like them more than the previous iterations - and we know that the feature request (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-back-old-chart-features/idi-p/5194845) to bring the old charts back has been updated to 'not currently planned' status

Best Answer