Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on?????

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the app not support my LG G6 android phone anymore (because it has in the past)?? I have had problems with syncing since June or July and having downloaded the newest version has NOT helped. I'm still getting the notification on my phone that says the app is using data (what is the average amount of that anyway...as of today it's 3.99 MB used since Aug 1) and battery even after I downloaded the newest version. I've been reading other posts and have done several things restarting my phone, uninstalling the app and re installing several days later, resetting my app preferences...all to no avail. If it does somehow sync it will only last a few days at most. It won't sync to my Weight Watchers app at all anymore and this has gotten very frustrating. Should I just forget about the app and uninstall it for good?? Thanks for reading my rant.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@metaberry Hi and welcome - have you checked the compatibility lists to see if your phone appears on it still? unfortunately I cannot see it Phone Compatibility 

you may still get functionality depending on the OS version you have on your phone - I think the new minimum is Android 5 which if I remember correctly is called Lollipop - some maybe lucky and still get a full service on Kit Kat ( Android 4.4)

not sure if it will work but you may still be able to update dashboard/sync via the website or the Desktop version of the app

if you feel you are using too much data then you may have to turn off run in background or if you go outside WiFi range and do not require internet turn off mobile data,

you may have to revoke access to the weight watchers app that re-initiate connection via your weight watchers log in details if you cannot remember are shown in the following link

How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app

hope this helps a little

if all else fails you may need to give customer support a call (they maybe able to give you some addition suggestions to those you have already attempted) the phone number will appear once the office is open (usually 0800 - 1900 Mon-Fri and 1000 - 1700 weekends in the UK)

Customer Support UK

This is for the UK but should you need to change country scroll to the bottom and look for United Kingdom with a down arrow next to it and click on the arrow now you can select your relevant country and the page will refresh

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes