Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to achieve weight loss goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I entered my weight and my goal the app gave me an estimated date for achieving this. I can't remember the date.

Where can I find it? Expect from reenter my dates and start anew. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @kwaasen.

You should be able to see the information if you access the food plan. To acces the food plan you have to go into the account tab and look for the option that says 'Nutrition & Body'. There look for the food plan option and you should get all of the information from there.

Hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @kwaasen.

You should be able to see the information if you access the food plan. To acces the food plan you have to go into the account tab and look for the option that says 'Nutrition & Body'. There look for the food plan option and you should get all of the information from there.

Hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

This is not helpful.  Please list exact steps as I am still unable to find in the "Nutrition and Body" tab.  Seems a little silly that it isn't prominently displayed on the "Weight Goal" portion.

Best Answer
0 Votes