Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Galaxy S20 be compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the Fitbit app, be compatible with the Samsung galaxy s20? Currently its not allowing me to read texts on my watch. 

Thanks,

Charge 3 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Waterfall22, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you can't read messages on your Charge 3. I'll be glad to answer your inquiry about the compatibility of your Samsung Galaxy S20 with Fitbit devices.

Please know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

At this time we don't have any updates about adding Galaxy S20 to the list of supported devices.We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements. 

If your phone meets the requirements mentioned above, try the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why are notifications delayed or missing?. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features will work. 

I've moved your post to Android app for organization purposes.

Let us know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Waterfall22, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you can't read messages on your Charge 3. I'll be glad to answer your inquiry about the compatibility of your Samsung Galaxy S20 with Fitbit devices.

Please know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

At this time we don't have any updates about adding Galaxy S20 to the list of supported devices.We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements. 

If your phone meets the requirements mentioned above, try the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why are notifications delayed or missing?. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features will work. 

I've moved your post to Android app for organization purposes.

Let us know if you have any questions present. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this is relevant but for a month my Charge 3 and Samsung Galaxy S20 refused to sync, or talk to each other except for maybe once ot twice a day.  Seems the problem was with the S20 Ultra.  I just received and update 2 days ago and magically my Fitbit works fine.  Thinking back I believe it STOPPED working when they pushed through the update previous to that.  Seems they must have broke something that is now fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @NilesBishop, welcome on board. I'm glad to hear that you're now able to sync your Fitbit to your S20 Ultra after the update you received. 🙂

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have Fitbit Versa 2, is it compatible with Samsung S20 FE 5G or Samsung A71 5G? I tried with both but unfortunately none of them seems working. It's not even finding tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes