Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is yesterday's activity?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using the Android app a few days ago and so far had quite a learning curve on how to use the app. My tracker is still in the mail so I tried adding activity manually.

Yesterday I went for a hike and used the logging feature of the app. During the hike I was shown current stats, like pace, mileage (actually, kilometreage, as I am European), a graph with the GPS coordinates etc. After the hike I clicked on finish, held the button just as I was told I should do.

However, there is no recorded activity. Neither in the app nor in the web app. Did I lose it? What do I need to do in order to keep the stats and review them afterwards?

*enter_a_curious_emoji_here*

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome, @rickgardner! Did you pause the app during the tracking? I found out recently through having this issue myself that there seems to be an issue with the recording when you pause the mobile tracking in the middle. Everything seemed to work fine through the tracking and it showed me the completion time, but then it didn't actually save the exercise. For me, it was tracking walking.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing for me, the walk was paused in between ( I think the app paused by itself when we took a break). At the end everything seemed fine but there is no recording of the hike anywhere (did it even happen if there's no proof in Fitbit?)

Best Answer
0 Votes