Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get Alexa to sync with my Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20230328_120203_Gallery.jpg

I have been trying without success to Sync my Versa 2 to the Alexa app. I'm on my fitbit app, and on my versa 2, I go the the Alexa icon on my Versa 2, I tap it and it says I need to complete my Alexa setup on my mobile device. I go to my mobile device (which I already have Alexa on EVERYTHING) I sign into my Amazon account and get this EVERYTIME. I've tried unstalling the app, reinstalling several times, doing hard resets, restarting my phone, giving the Fitbit and Alexa permission for everything.  The ONLY thing is that I did not use my Fitbit for several months so I've had to reset dates sync and start all over as if it was a new device. But Alexa used to immediately sync to my Fitbit.  But no more. Some I've read had to install the non-beta version of the Fitbit app? Om not savvy to beta/non-beta. If someone can add a link to bot apps I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kerry_K Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for reaching out about Alexa on your Versa 2. In this case I recommend you take a look at the following article: . Here you find tips for this scenario. Scroll down all the way to the bottom. There you find this section of the article. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Kerry_K Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for reaching out about Alexa on your Versa 2. In this case I recommend you take a look at the following article: . Here you find tips for this scenario. Scroll down all the way to the bottom. There you find this section of the article. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes