Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When clicking on the widget from the home screen, it opens the app, but not necessarily to the widgets target. I.e. if the widget is set to open "Log Food" it will just launch the app where it last left off and not the Log Food screen.

Same issue with barcode and log water.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This bug was introduced in the latest update. When clicking the add water widget, the correct form is brought up, but the volume of water text box no longer gets focus. Additionally, the alpha keyboard pops up instead of the numeric keyboard as usually pops up. Typing a number does nothing, but either clicking on the volume text box or typing a letter assigns focus to the volume text box and switches to the number keyboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ad19uk and @dyaballikl Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Fitbit app widget. Start by logging out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. If the issue persist then remove the widget, restart your phone add it back again.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. I've also tried switching to different system keyboards, same effect in every case. Note I realised it's not just via the widget that it happens, but also in every other way I get to that add water screen (i.e., via the plus button in the view water screen.)

My issue is definitely different from the other person's, theirs has always been present for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes