Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't synchronize

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit updated now won't synchronize to my phone app. I've done everything it's told me to-do.....so frustrating as I've had no issues with it up until it updated!! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve, thank you for reply, I have done all those except take the app off my phone and start all over again.......I am going to try it and see if it works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know what you've tried so far but the usual things to try when you get syncing issues are:

If none of those ideas work for you then it’s probably best to contact customer support via: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Since the update I have found the sync slow, and the data doesn't always load. I have to sync and re-sync. Sometimes I have had to close down the app and restart it to get the data. Last week it wouldn't sync at all 'no device found'. I tried for four days to troubleshoot but in the end I had to remove my Charge 2 from my phone and then add it again. It seems to sync now but I've lost the 4 days of data - not too bad I guess.

I've got a new update for my phone and not sure if it'll make things better or worse!

Best Answer

Hi Steve, thank you for reply, I have done all those except take the app off my phone and start all over again.......I am going to try it and see if it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I lost 3 days but my Versa is working again with the App.

Had to restart/reset and then it updated again, took 45 min, but it's now working with my app and hopefully I don't have any further issues. I must say this was the first time since I've had my Versa that I've had any issues and it only started when the Versa updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Steve once again for your help and response.

All is working again after I reset/restarted up my Versa, it updated again and paired up with my phone.

I did get numerous emails from Fitbit helping with troubleshooting.

I have had no issues with my Versa since I got it in Dec 2018, so I can say it only happened after the resent system update.

Best Answer
0 Votes