Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worthless Scrap?!? What is Going On With This...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I own two different Atla Hr fitbits, and three different cellphones:

Pixel 3XL

Pixel 3a

Samsung Galaxy S10 

And, at the same time, both devices stopped working. And now they will not pair to any of the three cellphones I own.

I have many many bluetooth devices. They all still work. So I come here, thinking maybe I can get some help, but I just set multipage threads from people saying it doesn't work?!?!

What's going on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @RobDude16 you need to try only one phone at a time, and turn the Bluetooth off on the other phones. 

No reason to pair the tracker, simply open the Fitbit app, log into your account and let the tracker sync. 

Did you remove the trackers from your Fitbit accounts? Doing this will not fix a sync problem, and now you have to setup the tracker with a device you know is not comfy uncaring with the tracker. 

You may still have a sync issue to fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

1 - Of course. I'm only trying one phone at a time. When the fitbit I use stopped working with my primary phone I tried the others to confirm that it wasn't a problem with my phone.

2 - I can't "simply open the FitBit app, log into my account and let the tracker sync'. It used to work. I doesn't work anymore. It doesn't work on all three of my phones, tested one at a time.

3 - I've gone through the 'sync issue' troubleshooting. It doesn't help - but step #9 says to try it on different devices. Which I did. With two different fitbits and three different phones.

I feel like there is a disconnect here - I'm seeing a ton of posts from people who are insisting their device just doesn't work anymore with Android 11. I have two different devices that stopped working at the same time, and won't work with any of my three devices and I've already done the troubleshooting steps posted on the website and they don't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With no mention of what has been tried, I usually start pointing from step 1. 

It is possible that there are issues with android 11, 

Fitbit uses it's own Bluetooth drivers and they may be still working out the bugs. This seems to be common with a new OS release. And Fitbit is not the only company that this happens to. 

You mentioned you can not pair, yes we know that, any attempt to pair the tracker will be rejected. 

I'm not sure if your tracker is still connected to your Fitbit account. 

Fitbit is a Low Energy Bluetooth and needs the Fitbit app to set it up. Bluetooth Classic devices are only paired to the phone and can not be compared. 

Best Answer
0 Votes