Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong excercise recorded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did weights today but my fitbit actity shows that I did tredmil on my galaxy android j3 emerge 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I did weights today but my fitbit actity shows that I did tredmil on my galaxy android j3 emerge How can I change this to get credit for my weight workout??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the fitbit.com dashboard (click Dashboard near top right of this page. Then 'Log', 'Activities'.  Scroll down to 'Activity History', find that workout and click the pencil next to the name to edit it.  Can also be done on phone app by clicking exercise tile, click on the workout, then click on 3 dots at top right to go into editing.

I assume you used SmartTrack auto-recognize for recording that. You can avoid this in the future by using MultiSport mode, using side button to select activity and start and stop workout as described here.  I find that more reliable and you can be sure you get credit for the full time of your workout.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes