Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time logged by fitbit

The app time logs shows that I am at zero latitude, although my time zone is actually +02:00 in winter and +03:00 in summer.

I've tried changing the time zone in the app to the wrong one, synchronizing and then setting the correct one. Tried the same thing but with automatic time zone detection.

In the same way I tried changing time zones in the dashboard on the website. I also left the watch off for an interval equal to the time difference and even reset the watch to factory settings (Pixel Watch 2).

I've also tried logging out of my account and logging back in when I set the correct and incorrect time zone.

If I set the time zone to zero latitude in the application, the sleep starts to register with the correct time, but all other logs start to show the wrong time.

The watch itself works correctly and the time on the watch itself is shown correctly.

I have read everything related I could find on this forum and none of the recommendations did help.

p.s. Also additionally, but not critical, when setting the 24h format, some of the logs in the application show the time in 12-hour format, for example, exercises.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

The app time logs shows that I am at zero latitude, although my time zone is actually +02:00 in winter and +03:00 in summer.

I've tried changing the time zone in the app to the wrong one, synchronizing and then setting the correct one. Tried the same thing but with automatic time zone detection.

In the same way I tried changing time zones in the dashboard on the website. I also left the watch off for an interval equal to the time difference and even reset the watch to factory settings (Pixel Watch 2).

I've also tried logging out of my account and logging back in when I set the correct and incorrect time zone.

If I set the time zone to zero latitude in the application, the sleep starts to register with the correct time, but all other logs start to show the wrong time.

The watch itself works correctly and the time on the watch itself is shown correctly.

I have read everything related I could find on this forum and none of the recommendations did help.

p.s. Also additionally, but not critical, when setting the 24h format, some of the logs in the application show the time in 12-hour format, for example, exercises.

Best Answer
0 Votes