Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time on Pixel Watch using automatic time zone and automatic location

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is in regards to Re: Your Fitbit Chat Inquiry 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject / Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @marcusschwartz. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I totally understand how important it is to have the correct time on your data.

I've moved your post to Android App forums to make sure you're getting the right response to your inquiry. I really appreciate the time you took with our team to share all details about this issue with the Fitbit app. 

In order to troubleshoot it, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your watch, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? Make sure your phone and Fitbit app are up to date and confirm if you've recently traveled to a different time zone. Check your stats on Fitbit.com Dashboard to confirm if time is also incorrect there. 

If that doesn't help, please share some images of the issue here so we can keep investigating this inconvenience.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @marcusschwartz. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I totally understand how important it is to have the correct time on your data.

I've moved your post to Android App forums to make sure you're getting the right response to your inquiry. I really appreciate the time you took with our team to share all details about this issue with the Fitbit app. 

In order to troubleshoot it, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your watch, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? Make sure your phone and Fitbit app are up to date and confirm if you've recently traveled to a different time zone. Check your stats on Fitbit.com Dashboard to confirm if time is also incorrect there. 

If that doesn't help, please share some images of the issue here so we can keep investigating this inconvenience.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes