Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong weight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I bought the fit bit scale and was sync with Band and some how shows I bet goal when in fact I have put on pounds how do i put thee right weight in fix because it's saying the new weight is wrong . And it won't sync with my scale
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome aboard to our Community @Dragon1100. There is no way to correct a weight log from your Aria Scale, the only workaround is deleting your log entry and enter a manual one. You can do this directly on your Weight section of your web-based Dashboard. 

If the issue persist, there are some causes that can give you wrong numbers:

- If your scale is stored up against a wall when not in use, the scale will go through a calibration process when placed on the floor for weighing. It can take up to two consecutive weigh-ins to recalibrate your scale.
- Unlike many commercial scales, the Aria provides a unique measure at each weigh in. Many scales may contain a mechanism that forces the scale to revert to the last weight measure. This may help to explain why other scales do not fluctuate as often.
- Your weight and body fat percentage can vary over the course of a day depending on what you eat, drink and if you sweat or exercise. 
- Make sure that your scale is placed on a hard surface, not carpet, linoleum, or any flooring with give.

If none of the suggestions above seems to be the caused removed the batteries for at least 10 seconds, and then reinserted them and weigh yourself five consecutive times to calibrate your scale.

Hope this helps and see you around if the issue persist.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes