Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Redmi 7a experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello
Do you have some expierience with cooperation between the phone as in subject and fitbit app (fitbit charge 3). I know that this phone is not on the list with devices which are compatible with, but I know that some Xiaomi phones are, despite they are not present on the list. Could you give some opinion about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Artur134   I am moving your post to the Android forum.  Than Android app forum is a better fit for your question and you are more likely to get an answer.  You can also search the forum for your phone model.  An answer might be there already.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Artur134, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, sorry for the delayed reply.

Let me share with you that when a specific mobile device is not compatible, this doesn't mean that it will not work at all with the Charge 3, however, we cannot ensure that all the device's features will work as expected. In my personal opinion, I do not own a Xiaomi Redmi 7A to give you an insight about this specific phone but in the past I used my Ionic and Alta HR with a non-compatible mobile device with no issues at all. 

@LZeeW Thanks for moving this post to the Android board, your help is appreciated.

Hopefully, other users here in the Community Forums will share more information about the Redmi 7A, please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes