Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia XZ1 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone Xperia XZ1 is not in the list of supported devices, please work on it to be fully supported.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey @arsoliman, great to see you here.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Now about your request, Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models.

A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Let me know if you need anything else. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes