Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing steps or calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think Fitbit app or something that's having issues tonight it keeps resetting my steps back to zero . I have tried installing the app again checking settings resyncing my Fit bit all over again... it shows my 250 every hour and how many miles I've walked but it doesn't show calories or steps unless I login online

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Sforst Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!  Sorry to hear that your app isn't showing your data. This is an issue being investigated by the team and it is related to the app itself. Hopefully they will release a fix soon for everyone who might be affected by the issue. At this time you can keep an eye on this thread and thank you for your patience. 

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved yet? Iv been having the same issue since last week.

Best Answer

@EllieR1987 Welcome! It's great to see you around. An update for the Fitbit app to fix this issue was released yesterday but these releases are incremental to monitor their behavior. You should see the update in the following hours or day so please update your app whenever you see it available at the app store.

Keep me posted!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello.  I recently switched to an Android phone.  I downloaded the app on 8/31 and I still do not see steps being tracked, just calories.  

Best Answer

@RyanH1987 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your can't see your data on your new phone. Make sure you logged in with the same email address you previously had. If you used a different email address then you created a new account where no tracker is set up. Also see if the app shows your tracker on the screen, this will tell you if you have a tracker setup on that account. Finally if you wish you can just setup the tracker again.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes