Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE Android sync issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit flex for almost a year and did not have any problems syncing it to my ZTE Grand X2. Suddenly last evening it wouldn't sync. It just keeps saying tracker not found. So I tried a bunch of different things. Then I did live chat and they told me to re set up a device. It then worked. But it won't continue working. Only way I can sync is by re setting up every time. So I live chatted again and was told my phone is not on the list so it won't work properly. So why was it working fine for the last 10 months?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Aprilbeep.

I absolutely understand your frustration.

While it is not possible to pin point exactly what caused the phone to stop working properly with the app and the tracker, there could've been several things. Basically, since the app is not fully optimized to work with all of the phone's specific hardware and software, any update on the phone or the app could throw the whole thing out of whack for the phone and cause it to stop working as it once did. 

If the app works with an unsupported device, it is to be considered as a plus and not as expected behavior.

In the meantime, perhaps you could use a supported device (another mobile or a tablet) or a computer in order to sync your Flex.

Hope this clarifies a little bit of the situation. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
What I've been doing is going to "set up a device" and replacing my flex every time I want to sync. It's kind of annoying, but I can at least still see my steps. I don't have another device to sync my Fitbit with.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually it's not about device more an issue with application as many of us points out in this forum. As far as I know all who downloaded older versions of application (yes unfortunately from alternative source) are now without any problem sync. But 2.64 does not work on my phone in any way and works only once on my tablet. Please revert the changes done in sync for 2.64.

Best Answer
0 Votes