Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 Sync data is erratic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit data was syncing properly until 16th PM. When I synced my fitbit with my Android phone on 16th PM, all the previous data was reset to some absurd numbers. I had been tracking/noting down my daily steps, distance and calories at the end of the day or close to midnight in a separate log of mine, but somehow, since the sync of 16th, all the previous data is erratic. However, when I synced today, all the data for today is intact i.e correct and there has been no change yet. I tried to sync same in my iphone8, there as well the previous data is similar to that of my android phone. However, the weekly update which I received in my email for last week shows the actual data and not the one shown in my dashboard or charge 2. Kindly assist to overcome the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @rajnavigator.

That sounds quite odd.

It is possible that the information is being duplicated or incorrectly loaded from the servers. Let's try to get the app to reload all of that information:

1. Log out of all of your devices. Make sure that you are no longer into your account on any device. 
  2. Clear the app's cache by going into your phone's settings and then into apps from there.
  3. Log back into your account.

If that  doesn't work, please take a screen shot of the information that is incorrect and let me know what would be the correct information.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes