Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip stopped syncing Pixel 1 Android 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit replaced my month old Zip when it went blank. New Zip worked well for a week or so and then stopped syncing. We have followed all directions to uninstall, reinstall, check blue tooth, and replace the battery. When online with customer service a combination of restarting phone and removing/replacing the battery made it sync. 4 hours later, can't sync it even when I click the "sync" button. It just spins in a circle and then has a red exclamation mark. I went with the Zip because it was basic (and I am not technical). This is turning out to be way harder than it should be just to track my steps!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@TexasTerri Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear that your Zip isn't syncing with your Pixel 1 phone. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. After this restart your phone and your Zip

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As stated, I am not very technically minded. I did find the bluetooth settings on my phone and clicked on previously installed devices but the only thing there says "sync". Not sure what to do with it at that point.

Best Answer

There were several posts on this problem of the Zip not syncing with my Android and I'm not sure where to post the "solution." The Zip would not sync unless the phone was restarted and battery removed/replaced from the Zip at the same time. Then would  not sync again until both steps were done again. Fitbit replaced it. This is the 2nd replacement (with the original being only a month old when it was replaced). As of now, 12 hours of use, the Zip is syncing to the dashboard on both the Android App and my PC. Hopefully this one lasts. 

Best Answer

@TexasTerri sorry for the delay in my response. Thank you for letting us know that your issue was resolved with a new Zip replaced by Support. This information may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes