Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add friends to exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi me and my wife did a walk the other day and I logged it with the GPS tracking. Is there a way to add her to it so it takes the route and altitudes onto her account as an exercise?
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @spike3312! Two things: first, your exercise does not actually factor in altitude (I wish it would). Second, there is no way to directly share this information, but you can check what the distance and duration is and your wife can manually add it into her account.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @spike3312 it's good to see you here! Yes as @MakMak mentioned, there is no way to share the information from one user to another one, even if it is the exact same route covered. However, she can manually add that information to her activities or exercises.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys,

Thanks, for the repliesI figured as much that there was no easy way of sharing activities, as way of altitude i was thinking more of the number of flights of stairs climbed which i thought was calculated using steps taken and a reading from an altimeter used to tell if the device was ascending or decending, although i could be wrong.

Could this idea be escalated as a feature request, we quite often go away camping for the weekend and using both phones to track the exercise means we have to find somewhere in the evenings to charge both phones, whereas if we could do it on one and share it we could do opposing days on each phone to save having to charge them.

Matt

Best Answer
0 Votes

@spike3312, it's a great idea! I would suggest heading over to the Features Request forum and doing two things. One: check if there's already a similar request in the works and, if so, vote for it and two: if there is no request, add one! If you let me know which one it is, I'd be happy to vote for it, I think it would be a really useful feature to have.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

@spike3312 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Did you created the feature request or found a similar one? If you did, post it as a reply so we can vote for it!

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer