Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 2 and laptop won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

have been unable to sync my charge 2 with my android phone and with the website since 11:38 this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My Charge 2 hasn't synced since Monday 1-7-19

Best Answer

My Charge2 hasn't sync'd with my phone app for half a day now; always returns message "Sync error. Please try again".

This is beyond annoying. Of the literally dozens of times I tried to sync there has been a partial sync twice (yes, two times). Partial means that the phone shows the updated number of steps, but not for instance active minutes or hours with +250 steps.

When I go to the online Dashboard (fitbit.com) there's no data at all: all zeroes.

Update:

after trying half a dozen of things, like re-installing the app and restarting the Charge2, I decided to go one step further and un-pair and re-pair my Charge2. But when I let my phone search for BT devices it can't find my device (other devices can be found fine). Same on my PC.

I'm beginning to believe that my device is broken. Can somebody from Fitbit please contact me on this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

still have not received a solution to my problem.

Still can NOT get my fit bit to sync with the app.

Please provide solution.

Oh, by the way, why would I purchase any type of upgrade if you can't fix this minor issue?????

Best Answer
0 Votes