Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge Hr sync idsues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge hr stopped syncronizing. It worked for 6 weeks and now i have tried everything that is in the help guides.
I cant reinstall charge to my account as the bluetooth connection wont work.
Without sync the fitbit is useless.
what else can be done?
Reinstalled app
DIsconnected all other bluetooth devices
Disconnected charge
and now i cant connector it again.
Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I had the same trouble.  i turned my fitbit off by holding down the side button til the fitbit icon and a series of numbers came up.  It synced through yesterday, does not show anytihing for today on my phone.  My fitbit dashboard shows June 27th then i have to click over each day to see my progress.  something is still not right.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will anyone from Fitbit answer this. Is there a solution as i can see that many users has the same issues? I will return my charge hr to the shop as it wont sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here @misty61 and @Tcaton! I'd like to kindly advice to double check if you have follow the steps provided by @RickyFitbit to troubleshoot syncing issues. If so, I think that you need to contact Support for extra help. I'm sure that they can get you back on track in no time. Just remember to let them know the troubleshooting steps you already took. 😉 

Good luck and keep posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes