Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit app not synching steps-per-hour from charge2 correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once in a while, my charge2 will have a different count of steps-per-day than the android app (and consequently the web dashboard.)  This seems to happen when I complete the target very close to the end of the hour. For example, my charge2 will show 8 of 9 250+ steps per hour, where the app will show 7 of 9, and the missing one is in the middle. Sometimes I don't get up right away with the ten minute warning, and then I might end up completing close to the hour. These are the goals that are missing.

I am on a Pixel XL, my charge2 is set to "always connected", the app is set to automatic time zone, and I have no problems with the bluetooth. This was with version 2.48. I just now updated to 2.49.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am having the same issue, I tried numbers of times reinstall the FitBit application, it is not recording keep telling me that last syn date is 5/25. but recording the calories burnt

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have noticed the same thing happening. My Fitbit displays 5 out of 14 and the app displays 4 out of 14. Missed an hour where I completed the steps before the "30th" minute of the hour. This has been happening on and off now for two weeks or more.

Best Answer
0 Votes