Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit blaze wont sync with huawei p8 lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i just got my fitbit today but there is a problem: it wont sync.

the weird thing is that he find the tracker but wont connect.

the steps they say i need to look at are:

- make sure your tracker is charged and turned on

- restart your tracker by pressing the left and lower-right buttons.

- turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device, then turn on again.

but this wont help, has anyone an idea what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @MarshmallowMan, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! In this case we have to consider the Huawei P8 lite is not listed as compatible in our list of supported devices.

Nonetheless this doesn't mean it won't work, but we cannot guarantee it functionality at the moment to sync or with other features. It would not hurt to review the following post for additional help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Also make sure to install the latest update of the Fitbit app as it has been released a new version: Android app version 2.63 is now available - 12/12.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Willing to try the new app to see if it makes my p10 lite work.

But play store only has 2.62.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, where you able to install the new version for the Fitbit app? Usually the app update is released gradually until is fully available to all our users.

Let me know how it goes, however keep in mind installing the new version is just a workaround since there is no guarantee it will help to sync with your phone due to the fact this model still is not listed as compatible.

See you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
New version made no different.
I now use a tomtom runner 3 which is synced fine to my p10 lite.
Best Answer