Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customized Calorie Intake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I change my daily calorie intake to a custom number? Currently, I only see options for a Food Plan. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Cayala, nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community! Yes, in fact you can create your custom calorie intake, however this is only possible through your online Dashboard and not the Fitbit app.

You need to log in to your Fitbit account through your web browser and access to your Food logs. Look for the Plan Summary options and click in Edit Plan.

Edit.PNG

Once you open the Edit window you will have the opportunity to edit your Weight Goal. If you are fine with this, just skip to the next option which are the option we are looking for.

Weight.PNG

In the next window related to your Food Plan, you will see in the bottom the following option: "Set my own calorie target". Click here and customized your calorie intake.

Calorie.PNG 

Once you have finished, press Done but keep special attention to the note at the bottom of this window. This is important to know for the purpose of your food plan functionality.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer