Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ionic and Galaxy s9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why can i not get text messaging?

Just bought the ionic a month ago - worked great with my Neo samsung - got an upgraded phone and it does not work.

Keep getting errors that the bluetooth can not find my ionic.  

Very Disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Candzandz.

It could be because the Galaxy S9 is not on the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully tested and optimized to work with those phones and thus issues like this may arise. 

While the app can work as long as the phone meets the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that some issues will happen. Some users of phones not on that list have mentioned that going through these troubleshooting steps helped them, so it's definitely worth a try. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wish I would have known this!
1000 dollar phone
500 dollar watch

Waste of a 500 watch!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Candzandz.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Adding to what I mentioned, you could also use a computer or another device to sync your Ionic. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

But I want to get the text messages!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Candzandz.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Please do know that our team is aware of the requests to add further devices. As soon as we have some news or updates on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know about it.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes