Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor phone compatibilty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was given a charge 2 by my daughters for xmas, it appears my Huawei P9 lite is incompatible, never mind, i thought, i'll upgrade early, i'm with EE the biggest network in the UK, so i went through all the phones they offer and checked compatibility, it seems i have a choice of iphone or top of the range samsung galaxy S, all the other phones available Lg, Sony, Nokia, Huawei are not on the compatibility list.

Fitbit only seem to be interested in supporting iphone & samsung, their promotional advertising of 200+ compatible phones is very misleading.

To summarize if i want to pay a small fortune for a phone or use one that is 4 years old (my old HTC desire 610 will sync) then i can use it with a fitbit, otherwise tough.They are so far behind the mobile phone market it is unbelievable.

Extremely disappointed 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

try the fitbit with your existing phone. it usually just works with most phones even if it's not on the compatability list.

my sony syncs not much problems.

Best Answer

Hi

Been trying for 2 days p9 lite doesn't work with the fitbit, confirmed by various posters on the forums.

My big dilemma is do i change my phone & hope it works, if it doesn't i'm stuck for 2 years. Not a gamble i think i wish to take, I would have expected fitbit to be far more proactive in testing/approving the latest mid range phones. We haven't all got loads of disposable income or need to have galaxy S7/S8 & iphones

Best Answer

Skip pairing your trackers with a phone, unfortunately Fitbits mobile apps don't work well with any phones, even ones that are listed as compatible.

Use a Mac or PC to sync your tracker with......works WAY better. Or if you really want to use a phone try another brand of tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same problems here, I have taken mine back already. Will not recommend to anybody. Plenty other trackers to choose from ! Fitbit is really not with the effort !

Best Answer