Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Fitbit.com is unavailable" error when logging to account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Keep getting "Fitbit.com is unavailable" msg, tried to reinstall the app, cleared the cash, rebooted the phone. I don't know if this matters but I have Samsung S9. Never ever did I have any issues in the past.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

I'm getting the same issue and I have a galaxy s9+. Fingers crossed it resolves soon. 

Best Answer

Same is happening to me, I have a pixel 2. Running Android 9. Not sure if any of that is relevant, I'm just glad it's not just me!

Best Answer

same here...can't log in

Best Answer

I am also receiving the error. I have an HTC. Definitely a wide-spread issue

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue as well!

Best Answer

Same here, using Razer Phone Android 8.1.0. The app was opening fine but I was unable to un-pair or pair new devices. Logged out of app, now getting "fitbit.com is unavailable", tried uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling/renabling bluetooth, rebooting phone etc.

Best Answer

Same here. Galaxy S8. Worked perfectly fine about an hour or so ago. Suddenly, my widget was blank, tried to log-in, same error message.

Best Answer

Same here. Getting either a fitbit unavailable or no internet connection. I have a OnePlus 3t. Is this an android problem? The app was showing an update which I also ran, still no result.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having trouble getting the webpage to load everything so I think it's more than just the app. Maybe?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here...Galaxy S8.  Been down at least half an hour.  Do we report it somewhere, or is it reported by posting here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue on a Charge 3 , Android phone. Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - Nokia 8.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

good question. My wife was working out this evening with me [she has iphone] and had no issues logging in and syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys, thanks for your participation in the Community and I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this "Fitbit.com is unavailable" error.

@maxim.sukharev@Goasty@StaceyBur@tomadda@Crimexturtle@Ctolnay, @SunsetRunner, @VMZ@pc1911@StaceyBur@Pitterpatti@catshep and @Retrobyte, first of all, I recommend checking if your phones are compatibles by taking a look at the article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?.

After checking this, see if your Fitbit apps are updated by following the instructions provided in the help article: How do I update the app to the latest version?. And lastly, please provide me with a screenshot of this error by following the steps in this post.

I hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • @AlejandraFitbit delayed response indeed 🙂
  • Don't know about the other folks but on my phone the issue self sorted about an hour after I had posted my comment. I assumed there was something wrong at the fitbit end which you guys sorted out. The app and device are both working fine
Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @pc1911.

I am glad to hear that this "Fitbit.com is unavailable" error has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes