Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No internet connection" message when trying to get to clock faces, apps, or music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few weeks, the Android app will not let me get to New clock faces, the apps section, or music settings. Clicking on any of these gives a "no internet connection" error message even though I AM connected to the internet, and this happens whether I'm on WiFi or cell data. It is only specifically these areas. Everything else works fine and it is definitely syncing my steps. 

I have tried resetting my watch; uninstalled the Fitbit app, restarted my phone, then reinstalled the Fitbit app; re-paired my watch and phone; had the app "forget" the wifi and reconnected. Nothing has worked. 

Samsung S10+ running Android 10 with the August 1st security patch update

Versa 2 with firmware version 35.71.6.19

Fitbit app version 3.29

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @FaeryLynne, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, your effort trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here is also appreciated. Let me share with you that the Android app version 3.30 was released on September 21st, therefore, please follow the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Reboot your mobile device.
  4. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  5. Login using your account credentials.

If by any chance you're still experiencing difficulties, please send me a screenshot of the error message so we can further investigate.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes