Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up google wallet on Versa 3, but cards not visable ON my smartwatch

How do I get google Wallet on my smartwatch?

I setup my cards in the app. So in my app I go to Google Wallet and in there are the 3 cards that are connected with my Google Pay. I activated all 3 of them. So they are visible on my smartphone in the app. 

I synchronised the app with my smartwatch, but on my smartwatch there are no cards visible. I guess that on my smartwatch it's still Fitbit Pay (in the settings it just says Fitbit Pay) But i can't find App to put on my smartwatch for Google Pay.

Please help me! 

(i have updated firmware on phone, on app etc. Firmware of my smartwatch is 36.128.3.17 android version 14 One UI 6.0 )

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I also restarted my smartwatch, but still no cards on my smartwatch, I only see them in my fitbit app on my smartphone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @sterredag, I think your best place for questions will be on the Versa 3 board, I'm going to move your post to that board where I'm confident community members familiar with the Versa 3 will be able to offer advice.

I assume you have reviewed this board  Fitbit Pay is transitioning to Google Wallet - Fitbit Community  

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I checked that, but everything is oké with my google wallet, also in the app. It's just the cards don't show on my watch.

I hope someone can help me, I use this a lot! And now I can't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anybody???

Best Answer