Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stopped syncing with Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi my fitbit Alta stopped syncing with my Android phone. I've tried everything. ..uninstalled the app then reinstalled. I've turned my phone off and on. And also reset the fitbit alta as well. My Bluetooth is on and so is my location. I can get all they way to where it sends the four digit code to my Alta. ..and then it won't go any further. .says try again. I'm so frustrated!
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Is the device you are trying to sync to a supported device?

Android: https://www.fitbit.com/content/assets/onezip/images/devices/Fitbit_SupportedDevices_Android.pdf

Best Answer

Hi there @Kindra, welcome aboard to our Community, I saw @SunsetRunner made a great suggestion here, since not all the mobile devices are compatible with the features of the Fitbit app. So I wonder if your were able to find your mobile device on our list?

If your device is on the list of compatible devices, make sure Power Saving Mode is turned off on your device. This mode frequently causes the device to disable Bluetooth.

Also it was released a new version for the Android App, perhaps updating to this new version might help you to set up your Alta. This version is 2.38 and can be found in the Google Play store.

Let us know how it goes, I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer