Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v.2.76.1 - Connection issues while exercising with

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Guys,

i'm having my Versa since about two Weeks now an I was super satisfied about it until the last two app updates which were released this week...

My current situation is the following:

I start my Bike Exercise and for about 10-20min I have a stable connection with my Versa to my phone (Galaxy S8). After that time my Watch randomly vibrates telling me that it is "Connecting..." and pauses my exercise due to the Auto Pause function, which is really annoying.

The last two days I did two 40km rides (near city with full LTE if that counts in any way) and about 1/3 of it was tracked. 
When i have a look into that exercise i see the starting point not were it should be (at home) but anywhere on my track.

So... is anybody else having serious connection issues since a couple of days? The new update seems to have broken some other functions too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If was able to fix this issue myself! 

I installed version 2.75 from a website where the installation package is provided. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

If was able to fix this issue myself! 

I installed version 2.75 from a website where the installation package is provided. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner! 

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing what worked out for you.

I'll be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into. Please let me know if it happens again with version 2.75.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @LanuzaFitbit,

so far no issues.

I did a 23km ride yesterday without a single incident of connectivity issues. Also the stats on the Dashboard are displayed correctly which also counts for Live-HR. 

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner! 

Thanks for letting me know! That's great to read.

I'll be sure to pass it on to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into.

If yo have the time maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer