Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zip fit not syncing with Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My gf got a new fitbit zip and she is having trouble trying to get it to sync with you Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, does anyone know how to get it to work? We tried telling her to uninstall the fitbit app and reintstall, delete anything related to her old zip and kept getting an error message.  Please help if can.  thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kkn808, it is great to see you around the Community! Smiley Very Happy Thanks for trying those steps. Now I will suggest you to try to restart her Zip by doing the following:

Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
2. Wait 10 seconds.
3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

After that I suggest you to take a look into the steps on this post so she can set it up her Zip using her Android device. 

Let me know if that works! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kkn808, it is great to see you around the Community! Smiley Very Happy Thanks for trying those steps. Now I will suggest you to try to restart her Zip by doing the following:

Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
2. Wait 10 seconds.
3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

After that I suggest you to take a look into the steps on this post so she can set it up her Zip using her Android device. 

Let me know if that works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you it worked, now we can do the weekly challenges against each other
with friends.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @Kkn808 and let me know that your Zip is working again! Sounds pretty cool that you can keep enjoying the challenges. Smiley Wink 

Let me know if you have more questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes