Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zip not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Zip device is not syncing with my Android phone. I had last synced it on July 7. I get the error: "Sync error, please try again." The device has good battery life. I have removed the battery and put it back. I have restarted Bluetooth on my phone a few times. I have also tried syncing with my Windows 7 PC; however, the app is unable to connect to the internet, although internet connectivity is just fine. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @nikdeshpgood to see you here in the Fitbit Community. If you are experiencing issues to sync your Zip please try the following recommendations and troubleshooting steps: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

If you want to sync with your computer note that you need to download the Fitbit Connect software from our site here. Do not set up your tracker again, keep in mind you already have an account; so just log in to your Fitbit account and plug your dongle. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.

Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your tracker should sync with your account.

Hope this information helps, see you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @nikdeshpgood to see you here in the Fitbit Community. If you are experiencing issues to sync your Zip please try the following recommendations and troubleshooting steps: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

If you want to sync with your computer note that you need to download the Fitbit Connect software from our site here. Do not set up your tracker again, keep in mind you already have an account; so just log in to your Fitbit account and plug your dongle. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.

Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now. You may be asked to sign in, after which your tracker should sync with your account.

Hope this information helps, see you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I want to sync with my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the Fitbit app tap on the Fitbit picture. Enable the three things pictured. Especially keep widget alive.

Best Answer
0 Votes