abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Fitbit One Wanted!

GELÖST

I had a Fitbit one for 8 years, but I lost it. Because it’s an older product, it doesn’t seem to be available anymore, only some old products for crazy prices (€150 or so on Amazon). Does Fitbit have a similar product? I would not like to wear anything on my wrist and I don’t need GPS and touchscreen. Is there hope for me? 

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello @kutyahal 

Luxe and Inspire are the smallest Fitbit devices. Both are made to wear as watches, but for Inspire there is also a case available to wear it with a clip (but no HR then). But you can also just remove the band and but it in a pocket - that works as well!

I don't suggest to get a One anymore even if you should find one. As it is a couple of years old who knows how long the battery lasts...

Community Council Member

Roland | Austria

Using Pixel Watch and Aria with Fitbit App on Android.

Used Fitbit One, Charge 2, Versa, Versa 2 and Sense.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Akzeptierte Lösung
1 ANTWORT 1

Hello @kutyahal 

Luxe and Inspire are the smallest Fitbit devices. Both are made to wear as watches, but for Inspire there is also a case available to wear it with a clip (but no HR then). But you can also just remove the band and but it in a pocket - that works as well!

I don't suggest to get a One anymore even if you should find one. As it is a couple of years old who knows how long the battery lasts...

Community Council Member

Roland | Austria

Using Pixel Watch and Aria with Fitbit App on Android.

Used Fitbit One, Charge 2, Versa, Versa 2 and Sense.

Akzeptierte Lösung