Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 does not connect to WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a wifi 5 router with wpa2 network security and 2 wifi networks.  I decided I wanted to move my area 2 to the guest network.  I removed and replaced batteries and pressed the button on the back as instructed.  On the andriod mobile app I went to "wifi setup" for the aria 2 device and followed instructions:  when I press next, it just displays "an error occured, please try again later".

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I've also tried changing out the batteries in the aria 2.  I've even deleted the aria2 from my Fitbit profile and added it as a new device but it still fails on wifi connect after entering the 4 numbers on the device.  I am about ready to toss this over-priced piece of useless glass to the trash heap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have also rebooted phone.  Still won't connect.  What a piece of sh*t this fitbit is

Best Answer
0 Votes

and I've tried entering the wifi network name and pw manually.  There is nothing left to try.  $100 piece of glass, that's all aria 2 is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think everyone who is considering buying an Aria 2 should read this thread so they don't have to go through the anguish and frustration that I did. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also tried a factory reset.  The piece of glass is now in the trash bin.

Best Answer
0 Votes