Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read the other posts, but nothing is working for me.  My scale just says GUEST and doesn't give me the option of assigning the weight to me.  The weigh-ins also are not showing up in the app in order for me to assign it to myself.  Could someone please help me?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I seem to have the same problem. Weights show up on the scale and appear to be transferred (the arrow that I believe indicates transmission goes on for awhile and is followed by a check mark and a happy face. ) The weight does not show up in the app, even as guest. It used to work fine. I’ve tried pulling a battery, pushing the reset button and deleting the scale from the app and registering it. All using the same 2.4Ghz network. Rebooted the phone. Nothing works to fix it. Has the Aria 2 scale worked for anyone

Best Answer

Same problem here and nothing works.  

Best Answer

Hey TedL, I've too tried all those same methods and got the same results with my Aria 2, nothing. I've also contacted Fitbit's so called support team about this Aria 2 issue. The "live" person only said they would forward my Aria 2 issue info to the tech team and to expect a response by email. They sure did respond. Would you believe it was a note listing the same set-up/reset steps as listed here in the Fitbit site? Wow, what a waste of time. I also completed a response survey, and you bet I mentioned their product and customer service are not anything to be proud of. This is made worse when they have the audacity to solicit a "Premium" membership. What a waste of money that would be. Needless to say, I'm not recommending any Fitbit product to anyone. It's time to move on to a company that actually listens and works with its customers, not like this one that just wants to razzle-dazzle you out of your money. Good luck.

Best Answer
Had you tried entering a manual weight?

Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

same problem just stopped syncing 

tried everything suggested above 😞😞

now manually entering 

what a pain 

Best Answer

Same problem with my Aria 2. I tried taking out the batteries, re-doing the wifi, unlinking it from my account and resetting it back up. Nothing has worked. It says it's linked and wifi is working, and I can see it on my account. The scale only says guest with no option for a linked user, and then shows it sent data and goes to sleep. I also manually entered the weight and that didn't do anything. Frustrating! 

Best Answer
Hi Jogger
Good news mine started working last night and again this morning
Long may it continue
All the best D
Best Answer

Did you see that what seemed to work for me was to enter a weight manually and thereafter the automatic syncing seems to work

Best Answer

Exactly the same problem for me. Stopped working last September. I want it working before I renew the subscription. Obviously I won’t renew if it’s not working 

Best Answer