Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air syncing process got stuck on the same weight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the 29th of Feb my Aria Air scales and Fitbit app haven't been working properly.

When I weigh myself, the app receives the result and records it to the app. This is working fine, except every single day since 29/02 I've been *exactly* the same weight (130.6lbs) which I thought was coincidental at first but it's not.

Today I weighed myself. 130.6lbs came up on the app. So I grabbed a couple of large lemonade bottles and tried again. The weight on the scales themselves increased, but the result received by the app was yet again 130.6lbs.

What's going on? It worked perfectly for the first couple of months.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @R17L29XI, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the weight syncing issue that your Aria Air has experienced, I totally understand how you feel about this.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email. Please reply to their last email in case the issue persists and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem. I use the Android Fitbit app. I was able to make the weight update again. I went into settings and searched for Fitbit. Then I tapped on the Fitbit app in settings. Then I tapped on Force Stop and Yes. Then I tapped on Storage and Delete Cache. Then I left settings and restarted the Fitbit app. After that when I weighed myself it showed the current weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes