Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an Aria 2 which has served me well for many years.

Last month I had to replace it and decided to choose the Aria Air, it’s showed my body fat once which is not what I expected along with the fact that each time you step on the scales (I do every morning) you have to SAVE the reading !!!! 
With such busy lives we lead, why need to do this when you didn’t with the Aria 2? I was under the impression that the Aria air was advanced? Along with being hugely dissatisfied that not all readings are showing. 
Have we been misled and mis-sold this product?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @TinaxxDiva! As you might see from the price difference, the Aria Air is basically a slimmed down version of the Aria scales. Aria 2 automatically syncs through WiFi and measures body fat. Aria Air will have to be manually synced with your app via Bluetooth and cannot measure body fat, it will just tell you your BMI based on your account (that's probably the number you saw.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, @TinaxxDiva! As you might see from the price difference, the Aria Air is basically a slimmed down version of the Aria scales. Aria 2 automatically syncs through WiFi and measures body fat. Aria Air will have to be manually synced with your app via Bluetooth and cannot measure body fat, it will just tell you your BMI based on your account (that's probably the number you saw.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply but it actually states “Bodyfat” with a reading 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tina - can you send a photo or show where this is? In the manual and on the sales page it clearly states BMI. The scale is not capable of measuring body fat. It doesn't have the hardware capability.

Best Answer
0 Votes
[image0.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_6401.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I see, you can input it manually like always, but the scale doesn’t measure it for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t input manually. I would not know how to do that or invent the reading. Obviously it is what it is and I along with others are not impressed but I have a very busy schedule and don’t need the ping pong of non useful explanations. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes