Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Air.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good Morning Fitbit Community!

I was wondering if the Aria Airs actually do the body fat, muscle mass, BMI, etc. I am talking bout Aria Air One not Aria Two. Unless Aria 2 is the only one that does do that stuff. Either way, I am looking into the Aria scales to help with my weight loss. Pros and Cons would be awesome or personal experiences with them as well.

Cheers,

Amanda 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Aria Air gives weight only;  Aria 2 gives weight, BMI, body fat %.

Aria Air connects via bluetooth so needs your phone nearby.

Aria 2 connects via wi-fi.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Arai Air ie the new £50 one that connects vie Bluetooth. I'm having a lot of trouble getting it to connect and sync on my phone. I'm sure it does body fat has I can see body fat on the screen if I tilt it to the right angle. The app also shows body fat too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marinrider as @JohnnyRow stated the Aria Air does not do body fat. Are you sure that is the model you have? The model is FB203 and will be found on the bottom of the scale. 

You say that you can't get it to connect, what errors are you seeing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just looked and you can faintly see "BMI" and some other text when looking at display at right angle, but no numbers displayed for them.  I expect it was a stock display that fitbit used, but nothing other than weight will ever be activated.  You can tell it does not have then foot sensors for % body fat.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right so it seems I have the FB203 which although there is a BMI icon visible on the glass of the scale. I also have the Aria One I think which I gave up o as I couldn't get it to connect to my wifi. If anyone has a tip for getting that to work I'd be grateful. Maybe there is a non Fitbit scale that would be a better option. I see lot on Amazon even as low as £20. 

Best Answer
0 Votes