Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria Scale last synced in Oct 2018

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Aria scale stopped syncing on October 27, 2018 at 12:42 pm, however, I did not realize until early December that was the case as everything else on my FitBit app seems to be working.

I thought it would be a simple matter of reconnecting the scale, but that is not working. 

I have NOT changed my internet, modem, router or passwords.  I tried many different approaches and can not seem to get this working. I restarted my router and modem, did not seem to work.  I tried to add a new scale and connect again, but I am unable to add a 2nd scale.  I currently do not want to delete my existing app as I do not want to lose my current weight progress that I do have on my dashboard as that would be very discouraging. 

I have tried to resync the current scale and that does not seem to be working either. I have finally, given up and hoping that maybe someone on here can give me a quick resolution.  If not I will be looking for a new scale.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@tammielandry Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria stopped connecting to your network a few months ago even though you haven't changed your router settings and restarted your Aria and router.

I'd like to know a couple of details that will help me to assist you accordingly: Is your Aria scale displaying any error message? What's the make and model of your router?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what happened to me too. Last sync October 24. Have tried everything, but keep getting the Sensing - Thinking - Error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit  Hi, thank you for replying. no currently my scale is not showing any message, in fact it is still showing a weight and looks like it is processing/loading like it always did, which is the reason it took me so long to realize that the weight that was showing up in the app was not correct and when I got to digging into the app, is when I realize it was October the last time is synced up with my scale.

Here is what Cox Cable on line is showing that I have for a modem/router as it is one unit for the Panoramic coverage at my house.

DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

Modem Model Number: CGM4140COM

I tried to add a new scale last night, but ran into a issue where the scale was finding all the WiFi signals around my house by My 2 network signals that I have for my home.  I rebooted my modem, and was able to reconnected everyone device in my home butt for the scale.  I even had a neighbor able to find my WiFi and connect his phone & and iPad with no issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit  Hi, thank you for replying. no currently my scale is not showing any message, in fact it is still showing a weight and looks like it is processing/loading like it always did, which is the reason it took me so long to realize that the weight that was showing up in the app was not correct and when I got to digging into the app, is when I realize it was October the last time is synced up with my scale.

Here is what Cox Cable on line is showing that I have for a modem/router as it is one unit for the Panoramic coverage at my house.

DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem

Modem Model Number: CGM4140COM

I tried to add a new scale last night, but ran into a issue where the scale was finding all the WiFi signals around my house by My 2 network signals that I have for my home.  I rebooted my modem, and was able to reconnected everyone device in my home butt for the scale.  I even had a neighbor able to find my WiFi and connect his phone & and iPad with no issues.

Best Answer