Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria body fat % increase

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up this morning to discover my Aria's batteries were dead. The bigger surprise was that after getting it working again my body fat increased 13% overnight!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

SOLVED! This actually does tie to one of the solutions someone suggested in another post, entering here for anyone else who runs into this. 

I noticed a message on the Fitbit dashboard that I needed to updated my gender in my profile. I'd already checked it because someone else had mentioned setting the gender solved their problem. I already had a gender set with a check mark next to it so I'd ignored it. The trick is to change the gender to a DIFFERENT setting, save, and then change it back and save again. The next time I used the scale my body fat % was back to its usual range. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

SOLVED! This actually does tie to one of the solutions someone suggested in another post, entering here for anyone else who runs into this. 

I noticed a message on the Fitbit dashboard that I needed to updated my gender in my profile. I'd already checked it because someone else had mentioned setting the gender solved their problem. I already had a gender set with a check mark next to it so I'd ignored it. The trick is to change the gender to a DIFFERENT setting, save, and then change it back and save again. The next time I used the scale my body fat % was back to its usual range. 

Best Answer
0 Votes