Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria keeps scrolling message without turning off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the 2nd Aria scale that I have purchased that is junk. You thought I would have learned from the 1st mistake, but apparently I am an idiot. At least that's how Fitbit's terrible customer service likes to make you feel. 1st scale worked about 13 months and went out, so I replaced it with an updated one. This scale would never stay connected to the wifi and would constantly have to be set up again. After 10 or 12 times of that BS I just decided to use it as a scale and not worry about using the app. Now, 5 months later I can't even use it as a scale without removing the batteries in between use! If I leave the batteries in it will just continually scroll messages and never shut off. I called twice to speak with customer service and both of the guys that I spoke with were zero help and really shouldn't be in customer service in the first place if they are clueless and have no knowledge of the products. Anyone else have these issues?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, updated label and word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ang8675309  be sure your phone is compatible. In the summer, the requirements for phones to use the app changed - minimum requirements are Android 8 and iOS 13. Might this be part of the problem?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes