Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I scale has not synched since 9/1/19! After trying multiple times to get it to reconnect with my home wifi and the, I've given up and thrown it out in the trash!

I will buy an apple watch instead!

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It is hard to help, or ask you to contact Fitbit, if you don't have the scale anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have NO idea what you're trying to convey with your message/reply. Are you asking a question or are you making a statement? I CANNOT discern which, question or statement or both. 

No need to reply any further.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You said you are having an issue with the scale. 

We would be able to help but you said that the scale has been thrown away. 

Because of this, your buying an apple watch? 

I wasn't aware that the apple watch was able to determine your weight. 

How do you stand on the watch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! I can do without your sarcasm, please DO NOT respond any further. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't understand why having issues with a device that apple has no equivalent for would force a user to switch. Or why someone would not reach out to support. 

BTW if your post wasn't in violation of common community rules that where agreed to when joining, I may have not responded. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not in violation of any rules. You just want to be seen/heard. If I were in violation of any rules then someone with fitbit would have removed/deleted my post. Not a fitbit troll, fitbit police wanna be. Who's purpose is harassment and or to get someone to click on the link you've added to each of your posts/comments. Find something else to do and someone else to harass.

There are many others who are STILL expressing dissatisfaction with the Aria scale not functioning properly. And for that reason I've stopped using the scale!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very well stated! I see that Mr. Funny man has not bothered to respond to nor answer your question. There are many posts related to this exact same topic! I will keep watching to see if there is any resolution to the problem. It seems as if the Fitbit community is asking questions, but Fitbit is not answering our questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Writing in all caps is commonly recovered to as yelling. There are other ways, without yelling, that one can express them self. 

Mr Funny man has never been properly tagged, @SunsetRunner if he had he might have responded. 

BTW this is a community forum for community members to help each other out, rarely will one find an answer from a Fitbit employee.

Best Answer
0 Votes