Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scales quit sending weight data to app and desktop

The scales work fine for both hubby and myself as far as showing correct names, weight and fat%, however we are having to manually enter the data into our apps or on desktop. We have uninstalled and applied app, changed batteries, reassigned users, and all other suggestions pertaining to this problem. The last time it actually logged by itself was in Jan. 2024. What other brand of smart scales (no more Arias) work properly with Fitbit?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, mine does the same, app says that the scale synced but no weight shows up, have to enter manually. I also have done all the steps, turn off, uninstall scale, etc., it is frustrating. Why does Fitbit not put out a clear reason and solution?

Best Answer

Mine doing the same, also cant assign name

Best Answer

Exactly same problem it seems that Fibit has decided to stop the support ... !!!!

I think that i will take it into trahs and buy an Huawei or Xiaomi !

Fitbit product seems not support the time ... i've stop using Fitbit watch and use now Huawei !

For scale it seems that We need goes to other provider as fitbit make notinh since several month to adjust it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone found a fix? Fitbit is turning into a low quality brand. My Aria 2 has all of the functionality of a bathroom scale from 1960. Is it e-waste now? Does fitbit even care about its loyal customers? Is there another brand of scale that will sync with the fitbit app?

Best Answer