Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria stopped syncing data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will fitbit receive the latest update for the Aria so that it will sync appropriately? It seems on 2/1/19 there was a firmware update that made it so that the Aria will not sync properly. When will there be a fix for this? I enjoy my Aria but find this to be irritating when it happens.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@aimeetow Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the syncing issues that your Aria scale is experiencing.

I would like to know the following details: Is your Aria scale displaying any error message? What is the make and model of your router? This information will help me to assist you accordingly.

In the meantime, try setting up your scale from scratch.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to know the following details: Is your Aria scale displaying any error message? No it is not displaying an error message it just will not sync. What is the make and model of your router? I do not know that as I am at work, however I do not believe this is issue as this has been working for a long time. The issue is the firmware update on 2/1/19. This information will help me to assist you accordingly.

In the meantime, try setting up your scale from scratch. I attempted setting up the scale from scratch a dozen times before researching what the issue was.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aimeetow Thank you for getting back and providing the details requested previously! Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too ... love your responses to the moderator ... looks like mine has not sync'd since the end of January, similar timing as you.  But I am getting the "No Sync" error message on the scale read out.  After months of battling the Aria to Comcast router issue (had to reset my router settings every couple weeks) I finally took the advice of another user and just had the scale connect using my phone's hotspot.  Not ideal, but less of a hassle than before.  Was working in January and now this sync error  ... one step closer to following other frustrated users and going with RENPHO scale

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Adm81 It's great to see you here! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting to your Comcast router, even though you have tried some solutions to fix this. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Customer Support team and the'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

Please keep an eye on your email account.

Let me know if any questions arise!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My aria scale is not syncing.  I have a message saying Site down for maintenance . Can you resolve this problem. The scale is working but not syncing scale as before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marhalpai Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale stopped syncing your data.

Please restart your scale by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, weigh yourself 5 times in a row and see if your weigh ins get synced.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes