Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria support for WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see only the Aria Air available for sale, which does not support WiFi. I do NOT carry my phone around the house, especially not my bedroom. So the Bluetooth "feature" is completely useless to me. I have used the Aria 1 for almost a decade, and want to upgrade. I must have WiFi support, not BlueTooth. Please bring back WiFi support.

I guess even making the Aria 2 available for sale might be minimally useful to me.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I might suggest going to Amazon where your purchase is protected and buying the older Aria scale again. Like you I like WiFi much more than Bluetooth and the percentage is there on the older models.   Anything Bluetooth sometimes disconnects and then you have to go into your Bluetooth settings to reconnect and have your smartphone nearby.  

My Aria (original) aka 1 still works fine, although configuring it on the WiFi meant setting up a guest Wifi network, meant downgrading the security to WPA2 and slowing the speed to the older WiFi standard (2.4.).  The app doesn’t support Wifi changes so the easiest way to change your WiFi is to use the setup URL:  

https://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup/start

I would probably find a different alternative before buying their newest Air scale like manual entry.  

Best Answer
0 Votes