Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria wireless WiFi sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've reconnected my network MANY times over the years, but this reset isn't working.  I follow the fitbit aria setup link webpage (as I've done many times before) but what's different is this unsecured link to get Aria WiFi linked to my home WiFi.  See pic attached.   Anyone had this issue?  Also - it doesn't pick up local WiFi names, just a sus looking one.

Screenshot_20240111_110103_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @ctrscales -

I think the setup link is...

https://www.fitbit.com/scale/setup 

...  and should display the following page...

1000003753.jpg

Then I think if you remove one of the batteries for 10 seconds and put it back in, you should be able to get into setup mode to connect the scale to your wifi.

Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Same issue. Tried the battery removal thing, restart, gets so far then bombs out. I am guessing that perhaps no update for this original scale is available so maybe the system cannot reconnect. Just my guess.

Ill be going to the Garmin scale as I now use a Garmin watch.

I will watch this space for any updates from community. 

Thank you.

Best Answer

Same problem here, hope somebody knows the answer.

Best Answer

Same here.  It weights but wont link and update Fitbit  dashboard.  Have tried previous suggestions of relinking, batteries out etc. If I have to manually input weight every day on the dashboard then the scales from Fitbit, now Google, are effectively useless as any brand would do. The reason I bought them is so I didn't have to manually track.  There are quite a few posts regarding issues with scales not linking but I haven't seen anything from anyone who works for the company come up with a response. 

Best Answer

I stupidly allowed my batteries to die a few months ago and now with new batteries it won't sync. I have tried the battery disconnect for 10 seconds countless times but I cannot, in my device wifi settings, see an aria network anywhere to try and click connect. The crazy thing is, when I do disconnect the battery for 10 seconds the scale itself sees the proper network name. I will try and call a support person to resolve over the phone. So I share your frustration.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been having the same issue. I’ve changed the wifi a million times and now it isn’t working. At all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This hasn’t been working for anyone in the comments myself included

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine to save my wifi settings in the scale but when you hook up to the aria network and no internet at all. So I switched back to my home network still has set up activate scrolling across and no way to hook it up.. 

I do have a fit track scale but not as accurate as this one was. Guess I am getting a new aria scale soon. Ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same issue and see no one from Fitbit on the posts.  The setup instructions don’t work, taking out battery etc.  very frustrating that you buy a product and just because you change WiFi, it no longer works for sync

Best Answer
0 Votes